Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another storm

From time to time, I stir my tea with a teaspoon-I create storms.

They met in High School. He loved her vitality, she was happy with his silence.
They married while at Uni, in the beginning it was hard, like any marriage, they were fights, discontent, expectations and disappointments.
But they loved each other.
It was a challenge, busy all day, to work, queuing for food. They saw each other little, ate together, went to bed, then it all started again.

Shortly after they got married, the kids were born.

A daily joy.
Then, they agreed that things won’t change soon in Romania, went to Germany to work in the vineyards, and made enough money to move to Australia.

It was hard and nice.

The kids grew, settled down.

They continued to love each other in their loneliness.

And lived happily ever after.

From time to time, I stir my tea with a teaspoon-I create storms.
But it does not always work.